Partnerships and support from parents and caregivers are critical to student engagement and success.
The links and information provided are designed to help parents and caregivers in this role.
Communicating Student Absences
Communicating reasons for student absent to the school allows us to keep accurate attendance records and also to support students in their learning.
You can communicate reasons for student absence in the following ways:
- Ring OAC on 8309 3571
- Email email@example.com
- Send an attendance message through Daymap Connect
Other Useful Links
- Beyond Blue - increase awareness and understanding of anxiety and depression in Australia and to reduce the associated stigma.
- Cybersafety - measures to improve online security and fraud awareness.
- Centrelink - a range of payments and services for people at times of major change.
- GreatStart - everyday ideas for learning.