Language learning for whole classes of primary students is offered through the Language Partnership Program.
In this program, students are team taught in their own classroom by an Open Access College language teacher and the classroom teacher.
Learning sequences are developed in consultation with schools and based on the Australian Curriculum: Languages.
- one online language lesson per week taught by an OAC language teacher using interactive technology
- one follow up language lesson per week, supported by quality learning resources
- development of language skills and cultural understanding
- improvement of literacy skills
- collaborative learning - teachers learn along with the students
For details contact Jeane Schocroft on 8309 3500